"Przysięga Programisty" czyli o moralnych przemyśleniach w czasie pandemii
Digital second brain - boost your creativity by building an interconnected web of thought.
One codebase to multiplatform development with WebView
The world’s technology startups are always in a hurry. They try to deliver a big value in the fastest possible way. That is why many of them decide to use WebView technology to use one code base for a website, and a mobile application. What are the benefits and disadvantages of this approach? During the presentation, I will answer this question and also transform the existing react web application into IOS application using CapacitorJS.
Topic: Vue.js for every level
What is the purpose of workshops?
- Kuba Strebeyko - Basics of reactivity, components, data flow and utilizing 3rd party API using Vue 3.
- Filip Floryan - Working with forms, Vuex, TypeScript and unit testing for beginners/intermediates.
- Jakub Skałecki - Vite, Suspense, Composition API and many more features of the Vue 3 (intermediate level).
What I need to know to come?
- It depends on the mentor
What stuff should I bring with me?
- Browser, ex. Google Chrome
- Editor, ex. Visual Studio Code
- Git & Account on GitHub
- Node.js v10+ & npm v5+
Follow us on social media, we publish info about next event shortly.
- Registration start: Monday, March 01, 08:00 AM
- Registration end: Sunday, March 21, 08:00 AM