Web for Everyone – Accessibility with React
Mapping mouse position with CSS
In this short live-coding session we'll learn step-by-step how to get the user’s mouse position and map it into CSS custom properties, and how to use these properties to manipulate your elements (including some working examples).
Intro to Composition-API
In this talk we will explore the major new feature of Vue 3.0 – the Composition-API. Why it is needed, how does it work and why it is about to revolutionize the way you write your Vue applications.
TypeScript Beyond the Basics
Topic: React.js for every level
What is the purpose of workshops?
- Radek Wojtysiak - We will create a simple SPA app.
- Agnieszka Rudnicka - We will work with v16 including experimental features.
- Marcin Hagmajer - Develop an app to browse results from iTunes Search API.
- Patryk Omiotek - Create admin panel without using API (almost).
What I need to know to come?
- It depends on the mentor
What stuff should I bring with me?
- Browser, ex. Google Chrome
- Editor, ex. Visual Studio Code
- Git & Account on GitHub
- Node.js v10+ & npm v5+
Follow us on social media, we publish info about next event shortly.
- Registration start: Monday, February 01, 08:00 AM
- Registration end: Saturday, February 20, 08:00 AM